As a growing startup company, we at REfficient have had our share of triumphs and challenges. Yet as we celebrate our two-year anniversary, we have tangible results and an exciting and promising future.
We don’t like to gloat – but frankly, we have a lot to be thankful for. We are proud of our REsults. Um, results. Here are some.
- Over 1 million pounds diverted from landfill
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars saved for customers by buying RE
- Customers located in 8 Canadian provinces
- International customers in 6 countries on 3 continents
- Approximately 50% of REsales are exports
- Hubs in 4 cities
- As much as 15% of certain industry segments buying via REfficient
- Impressive repeat customer rates
- Referenced in a major customer’s Global Reporting Initiative sustainability report
- Launched The REvolution Project, a multimedia awareness campaign on reuse and recycling
- A team of dedicated, passionate staff
Awards and Recognitions
- Current Finalist in Lion’s Lair, a Hamilton-based investment forum
- Featured in several major media including the Toronto Star, Globe & Mail, PROFIT Magazine, BNN
- Profiled in many local media, such as the Hamilton Spectator, Cable 14 and Biz Magazine
- A top cleantech company in the Department of Foreign Affairs & International Trade’s Technology Growth Initiative
- Nominated for “Greening the Supply Chain” award through the Canadian Association of Importers & Exporters
- Nominated for RBC Women Entrepreneur Awards in both 2011 and 2012
- CEO received McMaster University Arch Award for outstanding young alumni
- WEConnect Certified for Supplier Diversity programs
View our official release on our two-year anniversary here.
As we look toward the future, we are excited about what lies ahead. Follow our journey here, on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ more.